Agreement for the processing of personal data
1. The USER consents to the processing of his personal data in order to ensure the realization of civil law relations, the provision / receipt and settlement of payments for the GOODS obtained.
3. MARMARAOPT guarantees that any information, including personal data received from the USER, will not be provided or otherwise distributed to third parties.
4. The information and personal data provided by the USER is used when processing the ORDER, to provide the USER with access to specific information and for marketing purposes.
5. With the consent of the USER, MARMARAOPT may send out to the User’s email address in order to inform the USER about the GOODS, promotions and other events held by MARMARAOPT and its partners.
6. USERS can also subscribe to the MARMARAOPT newsletters in the official MARMARAOPT pages on social networks.
7. When leaving comments and feedback on the SITE and in the official pages of MARMARAOPT in social networks, as well as when sending messages in the online chat of the SITE MARMARAOPT, the USER is responsible for the content of the comments, feedback and messages left.
8. MARMARAOPT reserves the right to remove comments or reviews left by the USER containing profanity, insults, threats promoting hate or discrimination of people on racial, ethnic, linguistic, religious, social and other grounds.
9. Copyright to the materials posted on the SITE belongs to MARMARAOPT or is legally used by MARMARAOPT on the basis of the signed license agreements.
10. Copying and use of materials of the SITE without the written consent of MARMARAOPT is prohibited.
11. All names, trademarks, symbols and slogans posted on the SITE are registered in the prescribed manner, are objects of copyright and the property of their respective owners.
12. USER, registering on the SITE or carrying out orders when registering on the SITE, accepts the consent to the processing of personal data:
- consent is given to the processing of their personal data, both without the use of automation equipment, and with their use;
- consent is given to the processing of the following personal data: surname, name, date of birth; address of residence (delivery); contact phone numbers; email addresses.
13. The purpose of processing the personal data of the USER is also the processing of ORDERS for the sale of the GOODS and conducting marketing research.
14. During the processing of personal data with personal data the following actions will be performed: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification, use, blocking, destruction.
15. The USER consents to the transfer of personal data to SELLERS and third parties without prior notice to the USER, if this is related to the processing of the USER'S ORDER and the delivery of the GOODS.
16. The USER gives his consent to the change of the purposes of processing the personal data of the USER by posting the appropriate message on the SITE.
17. Consent to the processing of personal data of the USER is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data. The USER may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to MARMARAOPT via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.
19. Using a browser, you can optionally block or delete cookies. For more information, see the browser menu. Please note that blocking all cookies will negatively affect the usability of many websites, in particular SITE. MARMARAOPT recommends enabling cookies when visiting the SITE.
21. Cross-border transfer of personal data:
- MARMARAOPT, prior to the commencement of the cross-border transfer of personal data, is obliged to ensure that the foreign state, to the territory of which it is planned to transfer personal data, ensures reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects;
- cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data on the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or performance of a contract to which the subject of personal data is party.